1. Add some garland to door frames in your home to add extra greenery and a pop of colour. You can also try adding a simple banner to make it even more festive.
2. Make your coffee more festive by adding in some fun holiday treats! This could be adding small mason jars filled with candy canes and marshmallows or some fun holiday mugs.
3. Bring some colour into your bedrooms by adding holiday-themed blankets and pillows. Adding some festive decor in your bedrooms will help spread the Christmas cheer throughout the home.
4. Decorate some old lanterns with ornaments and branches, making your front door stand out!
5. Fill some glass candle holders with fun holiday-themed items such as pine cones or garland. This is super easy to do and inexpensive!
We hope some of these ideas will help you add some Christmas cheer to your home! Be sure to comment and share your own holiday decor ideas!